November 06, 2004

Dear Layla,

Thanks for your email. You guys were wonderful at the speech contest and I am still recovering ... As I said on the blog, due to the midterms, I am extending the deadline of the project until November 18th.

So, what about choosing which video segment each group will do for their project? Well, please try to give me the list of groups when we meet on next Thursday (November 11th) - or, even better for me, if you are able to contact everyone and they are able to create groups for the project now, then give me the list whenever you finish it.

Then, addressing students in their groups in class, I will describe the project again more clearly so there's no confusion. We will have a regular class, in the sense that there will not be a WRITTEN test, but we will do more FILMED evaluated activities in groups like we did last class so that I can monitor everyone's progress. And once again, I will film everyone's performance as they work in groups.

I am posting this on the blog just to make sure others can see it. Thanks again for all of your help.

Thanks.

Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home