November 04, 2004

YOU CAN TURN IN PROJECTS ON NOVEMBER 18th!

Dear Classmates:
You guys were great this afternoon at the speech contest and I really appreciated your support. As a "K-A" (kimochi award), I am going to give you the chance of turning your projects in on NOVEMBER 18th instead of the NOVEMBER 11th.

I know that not all of you will (be wise enough to) visit the BLOG, like I told you to regularly ... so maybe not all of you will receive this message; however, if you do, please pass it on.
Instead of the project, we will have more "interpretation dyadic practice" (pingpong) like we did last week. I am working on the video of the CONTEST, and if you don't have a copy of the ESL TOOLKIT disk I gave you guys last week, well get one. (Eva has two in the office ... and several classmates have them, too.)


AND FOLLOW THE TEMPLATES CAREFULLY...INCLUDING A MANDARIN TRANSLATION OF THE ENGLISH TRANSCRIPTION OF PRECISELY WHAT IS SAID ON THE VIDEO. I AM WORKING ON THE OTHER VIDEO-TAPED SEGMENTS THAT WE DID EARLIER BUT THAT I DID NOT INCLUDE ON THE "ESL TOOLKIT" DISK...SO IF YOU READ THIS MESSAGE AND WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THE DISK I WILL GIVE YOU ON NOVEMBER 11th TO START THE PROJECT, BE MY GUEST.

Thanks and, good luck on your tests!
Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home